|Name of organization:
|| Armstrong Legal
|| Legal Firm
|Date of provision:
|| October 2015
|| PABX solution upgrade, cost driven, Multi-site deployment, Call accounting software AAPT SIP Trunks – (100 End users)
|| Sydney (Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra)
Armstrong Legal is Law firm with offices throughout Australia requiring centralization of call flow in and out of the business. Avaya IP Office and the Voicemail PRO call flow applications enabled that all 4 offices Australia wide can act as one with the relevant state displaying their outgoing CLI centralizing reception and added PC interaction for front desk staff.
- Limited technology advancement.
- Multi-Site with limited interconnect end user and call flow features.
- Multi-site call flow issues.
- Call reporting difficulties, Non-existent with current applications.
- Difficulty of call flow for state offices based on time of day, Public holiday closures and weekends.
- Displaying correct state CLI on outgoing calls.
- Simplified call flow for all states ability to attend to calls with correct naming and destination.
- Monitoring all states holiday and time profiles and re-routing to open offices for calls.
- All states show their local number when dialling out form handsets.
- Reporting software with periodic reports emailed.
- Reduced communications costings.
- One office multi location feel for clients.
- Migration of all services in all state into one AAPT SIP trunk service utilising the Avaya IP Office to display outgoing calls and route to correct front desk users based on CLI.
Products Deployed – Armstrong Legal
- Avaya IP Office V2
- Avaya Voicemail PRO
- Avaya ONE-X Portal
- PABXSoft Call Accounting Software
- Avaya 96XX Series Handsets
- AAPT SIP Trunks